Reefer Transport

SECTOR

Transport

REVENUE

+ $15M

EBITDA

+ $1M

REGION

Monteregie

Company overview

We have the mandate to introduce potential buyers to acquire the shares of 2 companies in transport. One company holds the assets, the other is the operating company.

The business model is hybrid with brokerage accounting for 80% of the revenues, and the remaining 20% being fulfilled with its own fleet. Several independent operators (brokers) are dedicated to our clients.

Characteristics:

  • The company covers Quebec, Ontario and the United States
  • The fleet includes 13 trucks and 28 trailers
  • More than 28 employees

CONSIDERATIONS

A confidentiality and non-solicitation agreement will be required as well as proof of the availability of funds before a prospective buyer can receive the financial information and the name of the company. The names of customers and employees will only be disclosed after an acceptance of a letter of intent for the companies.

Ready to take the next step?

Fill out the form and we will contact you as soon as possible

Name(Required)

514 312-3036

200-615 Boulevard
René-Lévesque West,
Montreal, QC H3B 1P4